At the fitness firm we are committed to helping each member achieve optimal results. To achieve this goal and to ensure the safety of all members, we require our members ages 16 years and under to complete a youth orientation. Youth orientation is also available for students 17-21 years of age. This program is also mandatory for students 18-21 years of age who would like to have parent or guardian status. The youth orientation program will help to ensure the comfort and safety of all our members.
The youth orientation program will provide students:
- A good understanding of the club and class etiquette.
- The safety practices used in our fitness facility.
- An understanding of the importance of warm up, cool down (stretching), cardio and resistance training.
- A basic knowledge of repetitions, sets, tempo, rest and recovery.
- A plethora of exercises along with their modifications and progressions.
- Equipment technique demonstration
- A program card that can be used by the students when the come to visit the gym as well as a list of variations for these exercises.
The program care will include a warm up portion, resistance training portion as well as a cool down portion
The youth orientation is $25.00
It only takes 30 days to make a habit. In that spirit we are offering 30 days all inclusive memberships to The Fitness Firm for ONLY $30! This includes a Starter Kit with one of our Personal Trainers Dan Fish. Email us through the website, call or visit the Front Desk...
Here it is again, the New Year!! While this time of year may not change anything for some, for others, it can be a time for closing chapters and new beginnings. Most people tend to focus on what to STOP doing or eliminate. What about if you added something new to...
Thanks to Beer Canada for the opportunity to contribute to their site! As a registered dietitian who works in a fitness facility, this is a very common question that I receive regularly. I have been helping clients lose weight for close to 20 years. In that time, I...