At the Fitness Firm we are committed to helping each member achieve optimal results. To achieve this goal and to ensure the safety of all members, we require our members ages 16 years and under to complete a youth orientation. Youth orientation is also available for students 17-21 years of age. This program is also mandatory for students 18-21 years of age who would like to have parent or guardian status. The youth orientation program will help to ensure the comfort and safety of all our members.
The youth orientation program will provide students:
- A good understanding of the club and class etiquette.
- The safety practices used in our fitness facility.
- An understanding of the importance of warm up, cool down (stretching), cardio and resistance training.
- A basic knowledge of repetitions, sets, tempo, rest and recovery.
- A plethora of exercises along with their modifications and progressions.
- Equipment technique demonstration
- A program card that can be used by the students when the come to visit the gym as well as a list of variations for these exercises.
The program care will include a warm up portion, resistance training portion as well as a cool down portion
The youth orientation is $25.00
We’re looking to expand our team. Our management team is looking for: Personal Trainers - Looking for personable, motivated, organized individuals who are working towards or hold a valid certificate of personal training to join our personal training team. Hours are...
Barre Class is at The Fitness Firm! This work out is for everyone and every BODY! 💫 Barre is a full-body workout incorporating moves inspired by Ballet, Pilates and Yoga, performed at the barre to strengthen, lengthen and tone the muscles. The class also includes...
Happy Anniversary ~ The Fitness Firm has been in Aldershot for 20 years and it is time to celebrate! We are so thrilled to have been in this community for such a long time. We have so many loyal members and continue to welcome new ones. We have been a place of...