At the fitness firm we are committed to helping each member achieve optimal results. To achieve this goal and to ensure the safety of all members, we require our members ages 16 years and under to complete a youth orientation. Youth orientation is also available for students 17-21 years of age. This program is also mandatory for students 18-21 years of age who would like to have parent or guardian status. The youth orientation program will help to ensure the comfort and safety of all our members.
The youth orientation program will provide students:
- A good understanding of the club and class etiquette.
- The safety practices used in our fitness facility.
- An understanding of the importance of warm up, cool down (stretching), cardio and resistance training.
- A basic knowledge of repetitions, sets, tempo, rest and recovery.
- A plethora of exercises along with their modifications and progressions.
- Equipment technique demonstration
- A program card that can be used by the students when the come to visit the gym as well as a list of variations for these exercises.
The program care will include a warm up portion, resistance training portion as well as a cool down portion
The youth orientation is $25.00
If you've ever tried to make a change for the better in your life, you know it can take a village. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle isn't a solitary endeavour. You will no doubt need the support of your family and friends, but this help isn't always easy to get and...
“How are you”? The most common question!! “So busy” or “there’s just not enough hours in the day” are the most common answers. We live in a day and age where we feel as though we have to get so much done in one day. Between work, family, house...
HOW TO KEEP YOUR RESOLUTIONS LONG AFTER THEY SHOP BEING FUN How to keep your resolutions long after they stop being fun. If you started reading the bible as a new year's resolution, you are likely to fall of the Old Testament wagon sometime in February. Leviticus is a...