At the fitness firm we are committed to helping each member achieve optimal results. To achieve this goal and to ensure the safety of all members, we require our members ages 16 years and under to complete a youth orientation. Youth orientation is also available for students 17-21 years of age. This program is also mandatory for students 18-21 years of age who would like to have parent or guardian status. The youth orientation program will help to ensure the comfort and safety of all our members.
The youth orientation program will provide students:
- A good understanding of the club and class etiquette.
- The safety practices used in our fitness facility.
- An understanding of the importance of warm up, cool down (stretching), cardio and resistance training.
- A basic knowledge of repetitions, sets, tempo, rest and recovery.
- A plethora of exercises along with their modifications and progressions.
- Equipment technique demonstration
- A program card that can be used by the students when the come to visit the gym as well as a list of variations for these exercises.
The program care will include a warm up portion, resistance training portion as well as a cool down portion
The youth orientation is $25.00
Regardless of how much we’ve trained, how many babies we’ve had, or how old we are, many women experience incontinence, back and hip pain, and feelings of heaviness in their pelvis. The great news is, there is overwhelming evidence that the first line of treatment...
Thanks to Beer Canada for the opportunity to contribute to their site! As a registered dietitian who works in a fitness facility, this is a very common question that I receive regularly. I have been helping clients lose weight for close to 20 years. In that time, I...
Take advantage of this! || Available October 20th to November 20th || 6 Personal Training Sessions $399 plus HST Perfect introduction to an active lifestyle ** new personal training clients only, some restrictions...