At the Fitness Firm we are committed to helping each member achieve optimal results. To achieve this goal and to ensure the safety of all members, we require our members ages 16 years and under to complete a youth orientation. Youth orientation is also available for students 17-21 years of age. This program is also mandatory for students 18-21 years of age who would like to have parent or guardian status. The youth orientation program will help to ensure the comfort and safety of all our members.
The youth orientation program will provide students:
- A good understanding of the club and class etiquette.
- The safety practices used in our fitness facility.
- An understanding of the importance of warm up, cool down (stretching), cardio and resistance training.
- A basic knowledge of repetitions, sets, tempo, rest and recovery.
- A plethora of exercises along with their modifications and progressions.
- Equipment technique demonstration
- A program card that can be used by the students when the come to visit the gym as well as a list of variations for these exercises.
The program care will include a warm up portion, resistance training portion as well as a cool down portion
The youth orientation is $25.00
The Fitness Firm was recommended to me when due to the physical demands of my work and a lack of a regular fitness regime, I was experiencing a variety of pains in my shoulder, upper back, neck and knees. My initial visits to The Fitness Firm began with Matt for...
At The Fitness Firm we are deeply committed to your success in achieving the results you desire! Other clubs offer an elementary first appointment only, or a generic equipment orientation that does not set you up for success & historically leads to a 95% failure...