The Fitness Firm offers various types of memberships to all ages starting as young as 10 years old. We offer short term memberships, yearly memberships, family add on and no contract memberships to all students. Our student membership allows unlimited access to the club 7 days per week. All memberships also include all classes the gym offers.
All students in college/university must provide us with a student identification card before purchasing a student membership. Please refer to the Fitness Firm policies regarding the student memberships down below.
Youth Membership Rules
1. All members 16 years of age and under must complete a Youth Fitness Orientation
2. Youth Fitness Orientation is an option for all 17-21 year olds.
3. Youth ages 10-12 years of age:
a. Must be accompanied by a parent or guardian* and must be in
b. No access to the upper level
4. Youth ages 13-15 years of age may use the lower level of the gym unaccompanied and can use the upper level with the supervision of a parent or guardian*
5. 16 yrs and up have full access to the club unaccompanied after completion of youth fitness orientation.
* Parent or guardian must be 18 years of age or older. Parents or guardians aged 18-21 must complete the Youth Fitness orientation.
If you've ever tried to make a change for the better in your life, you know it can take a village. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle isn't a solitary endeavour. You will no doubt need the support of your family and friends, but this help isn't always easy to get and...
“How are you”? The most common question!! “So busy” or “there’s just not enough hours in the day” are the most common answers. We live in a day and age where we feel as though we have to get so much done in one day. Between work, family, house...
HOW TO KEEP YOUR RESOLUTIONS LONG AFTER THEY SHOP BEING FUN How to keep your resolutions long after they stop being fun. If you started reading the bible as a new year's resolution, you are likely to fall of the Old Testament wagon sometime in February. Leviticus is a...