The Fitness Firm offers various types of memberships to all ages starting as young as 10 years old. We offer short term memberships, yearly memberships, family add on and no contract memberships to all students. Our student membership allows unlimited access to the club 7 days per week. All memberships also include all classes the gym offers.
All students in college/university must provide us with a student identification card before purchasing a student membership. Please refer to the Fitness Firm policies regarding the student memberships down below.
Youth Membership Rules
1. All members 16 years of age and under must complete a Youth Fitness Orientation
2. Youth Fitness Orientation is an option for all 17-21 year olds.
3. Youth ages 10-12 years of age:
a. Must be accompanied by a parent or guardian* and must be in
b. No access to the upper level
4. Youth ages 13-15 years of age may use the lower level of the gym unaccompanied and can use the upper level with the supervision of a parent or guardian*
5. 16 yrs and up have full access to the club unaccompanied after completion of youth fitness orientation.
* Parent or guardian must be 18 years of age or older. Parents or guardians aged 18-21 must complete the Youth Fitness orientation.
Regardless of how much we’ve trained, how many babies we’ve had, or how old we are, many women experience incontinence, back and hip pain, and feelings of heaviness in their pelvis. The great news is, there is overwhelming evidence that the first line of treatment...
Thanks to Beer Canada for the opportunity to contribute to their site! As a registered dietitian who works in a fitness facility, this is a very common question that I receive regularly. I have been helping clients lose weight for close to 20 years. In that time, I...
Take advantage of this! || Available October 20th to November 20th || 6 Personal Training Sessions $399 plus HST Perfect introduction to an active lifestyle ** new personal training clients only, some restrictions...