The Fitness Firm offers various types of memberships to all ages starting as young as 10 years old. We offer short term memberships, yearly memberships, family add on and no contract memberships to all students. Our student membership allows unlimited access to the club 7 days per week. All memberships also include all classes the gym offers.
All students in college/university must provide us with a student identification card before purchasing a student membership. Please refer to the Fitness Firm policies regarding the student memberships down below.
Youth/Student Membership Rules
1. All members 16 years of age and under must complete a Youth Fitness Orientation. Youth orientation is $25. Youth orientation is carried out by a certified fitness trainer.
2. Youth Fitness Orientation is an option for all 17-21 year olds.
3. Youth ages 10-12 years of age:
a. Must be accompanied by a parent or guardian* and must be in
b. No access to the upper level
4. Youth ages 13-15 years of age may use the lower level of the gym unaccompanied and can use the upper level with the supervision of a parent or guardian*
5. 16 yrs and up have full access to the club unaccompanied after completion of youth fitness orientation.
* Parent or guardian must be 18 years of age or older. Parents or guardians aged 18-21 must complete the Youth Fitness orientation.
Student memberships are:
*$47 per month (based on one year agreement)
*$55 per month for a no contract membership
* Summer student special is $139 for 3 months
We are excited to announce the new classes that will be added to our current schedule starting January 7th, 2019. Mondays: 6:30 - 7:30 pm - Barre/ pilates - Kerri 7:30 - 8 pm - BodyShred - Claudia Tuesdays 6:20 - 7:20 pm - Barre - Anna Saturday mornings 9:15 - 10:15...
Research shows that most adults gain 1-2 lbs every year at holiday season. Here’s how to prevent that from happening. With the added tasks and stress of shopping, socializing and finishing up at work this week - ensure you take a little extra time to rest when you...