As a member you have the option of two different Pro-Fitness Programs.
The Initial Fitness Consultation – $25
- In-depth health screening to ensure every member is safe to exercise.
- A cardio-vascular assessment to evaluate how efficiently your heart and lungs function during exercise.
- A Body composition analysis
- Flexibility and strength limitation testing.
- Measurement of blood pressure and resting heart rate.
- Total body measurements.
- Muscular endurance assessments.
- Determination of equipment knowledge based on range of movement, speed and control of exercise, breathing patterns, body positioning and isolation.
- Equipment technique demonstration.
- Exercise prescription.
The Annual Fitness Consultation- $79
The Annual Consultation Program Includes all of the features of our initial consultation plus:
- 3 Follow-Up Consultations, one every 90 days.
Each year, as January 1st inevitably rolls in, we are bombarded with the same question: “So, any New Year’s resolutions?”. We frantically compile lists of things we would like to achieve over the coming 12 months, and pile on the pressure to achieve those goals. “New...
WHAT IS A FUNCTIONAL MOVEMENT SCREEN? At The Fitness Firm, members are encouraged to purchase a Starter Plan before beginning a program or working with a personal trainer. The starter plan includes not only a body composition assessment, but also a Functional Movement...
The Sun Life Ride to Defeat Diabetes for JDRF is a high-intensity stationary cycling event which takes place in cities across Canada. Funds raised by the event go towards helping to find a cure for type 1 diabetes (T1D). About type 1 diabetes Type 1 diabetes is a...