As a member you have the option of two different Pro-Fitness Programs.
The Initial Fitness Consultation – $25
- In-depth health screening to ensure every member is safe to exercise.
- A cardio-vascular assessment to evaluate how efficiently your heart and lungs function during exercise.
- A Body composition analysis
- Flexibility and strength limitation testing.
- Measurement of blood pressure and resting heart rate.
- Total body measurements.
- Muscular endurance assessments.
- Determination of equipment knowledge based on range of movement, speed and control of exercise, breathing patterns, body positioning and isolation.
- Equipment technique demonstration.
- Exercise prescription.
The Annual Fitness Consultation- $79
The Annual Consultation Program Includes all of the features of our initial consultation plus:
- 3 Follow-Up Consultations, one every 90 days.
Gluteus medius muscle, often referred to as the "glute med" Attachment points: Outer surface of ilium -- > greater trochanter of femur Action: Hip abduction, external and internal rotation Importance: The gluteus medius muscle is one of 3 gluteal muscles that work...
My name is Julie Martin. I am 52 years old. Two years ago I went through a nine hour operation to have a benign brain tumor removed. As a result, I am now permanently deaf in my left ear and without my left vestibular (balance) system. The easiest way to describe my...
SIX WEEK CHALLENGE! At the Fitness Firm, we love fall because it is a time of beginnings. The leaves will be changing and so can you! Our 6 week challenge program is designed to get you feeling energetic, positive and toned. Over 6 weeks, you’ll work with members of...