At the Fitness Firm we are committed to helping each member achieve optimal results. To achieve this goal and to ensure the safety of all members, we require our members ages 16 years and under to complete a youth orientation. Youth orientation is also available for students 17-21 years of age. This program is also mandatory for students 18-21 years of age who would like to have parent or guardian status. The youth orientation program will help to ensure the comfort and safety of all our members.
The youth orientation program will provide students:
- A good understanding of the club and class etiquette.
- The safety practices used in our fitness facility.
- An understanding of the importance of warm up, cool down (stretching), cardio and resistance training.
- A basic knowledge of repetitions, sets, tempo, rest and recovery.
- A plethora of exercises along with their modifications and progressions.
- Equipment technique demonstration
- A program card that can be used by the students when the come to visit the gym as well as a list of variations for these exercises.
The program care will include a warm up portion, resistance training portion as well as a cool down portion
The youth orientation is $25.00
What is fascia? A fascia, plural fasciae, is a densely woven network of connective tissue primarily made up of collagen. It wraps around each and every muscle, bone, nerve, artery, vein and internal organ in our body like a sheet of clingfilm. This keeps our...
Cara Greenslade, canfitpro Lead Trainer and SHSM Health and Wellness lead for Halton, and Adam Baxter, Head of Physical Education have been bringing over the students to The Fitness Firm from Aldershot High school for the past 10 years. These students have...
Each year, as January 1st inevitably rolls in, we are bombarded with the same question: “So, any New Year’s resolutions?”. We frantically compile lists of things we would like to achieve over the coming 12 months, and pile on the pressure to achieve those goals. “New...