At the Fitness Firm we are committed to helping each member achieve optimal results. To achieve this goal and to ensure the safety of all members, we require our members ages 16 years and under to complete a youth orientation. Youth orientation is also available for students 17-21 years of age. This program is also mandatory for students 18-21 years of age who would like to have parent or guardian status. The youth orientation program will help to ensure the comfort and safety of all our members.
The youth orientation program will provide students:
- A good understanding of the club and class etiquette.
- The safety practices used in our fitness facility.
- An understanding of the importance of warm up, cool down (stretching), cardio and resistance training.
- A basic knowledge of repetitions, sets, tempo, rest and recovery.
- A plethora of exercises along with their modifications and progressions.
- Equipment technique demonstration
- A program card that can be used by the students when the come to visit the gym as well as a list of variations for these exercises.
The program care will include a warm up portion, resistance training portion as well as a cool down portion
The youth orientation is $25.00
SIX WEEK CHALLENGE! At the Fitness Firm, we love fall because it is a time of beginnings. The leaves are changing and so can you! Our 6 week challenge program is designed to get you feeling energetic, positive and toned. Over 6 weeks, you’ll work with members of our...
I am happy to write a testimonial about Kerri Sherk, Registered Dietitian, Yoga Instructor and fitness director of The Fitness Firm. Over the years, I have searched to find a person who could help me meet my diet and fitness needs and I have met with many people in...
What is this Intermittent Fasting all about? Fasting is an eating pattern that has been used throughout the history of mankind. Hunter-gatherers did not always have the same luxury of readily available food that we are accustomed to. Humans have evolved to last...