The Fitness Firm offers various types of memberships to all ages starting as young as 10 years old. We offer short term memberships, yearly memberships, family add on and no contract memberships to all students. Our student membership allows unlimited access to the club 7 days per week. All memberships also include all classes the gym offers.
All students in college/university must provide us with a student identification card before purchasing a student membership. Please refer to the Fitness Firm policies regarding the student memberships down below.
Youth/Student Membership Rules
1. All members 16 years of age and under must complete a Youth Fitness Orientation. Youth orientation is $25. Youth orientation is carried out by a certified fitness trainer.
2. Youth Fitness Orientation is an option for all 17-21 year olds.
3. Youth ages 10-12 years of age:
a. Must be accompanied by a parent or guardian* and must be in
b. No access to the upper level
4. Youth ages 13-15 years of age may use the lower level of the gym unaccompanied and can use the upper level with the supervision of a parent or guardian*
5. 16 yrs and up have full access to the club unaccompanied after completion of youth fitness orientation.
* Parent or guardian must be 18 years of age or older. Parents or guardians aged 18-21 must complete the Youth Fitness orientation.
Student memberships are:
*$47 per month (based on one year agreement)
*$55 per month for a no contract membership
* Summer student special is $139 for 3 months
WHAT IS A FUNCTIONAL MOVEMENT SCREEN? At The Fitness Firm, members are encouraged to purchase a Starter Plan before beginning a program or working with a personal trainer. The starter plan includes not only a body composition assessment, but also a Functional Movement...
The Sun Life Ride to Defeat Diabetes for JDRF is a high-intensity stationary cycling event which takes place in cities across Canada. Funds raised by the event go towards helping to find a cure for type 1 diabetes (T1D). About type 1 diabetes Type 1 diabetes is a...
TOP 5 REASONS TO TRY A PLANT-BASED DIET Why should you try a vegetarian or vegan menu? The answer for you may be “I’d NEVER do that!” That’s perfectly fine, but here are 5 reasons to try a plant-based menu that you may never have considered. YOU’RE NOT MISSING...