The Fitness Firm offers various types of memberships to all ages starting as young as 10 years old. We offer short term memberships, yearly memberships, family add on and no contract memberships to all students. Our student membership allows unlimited access to the club 7 days per week. All memberships also include all classes the gym offers.
All students in college/university must provide us with a student identification card before purchasing a student membership. Please refer to the Fitness Firm policies regarding the student memberships down below.
Youth/Student Membership Rules
1. All members 16 years of age and under must complete a Youth Fitness Orientation. Youth orientation is $25. Youth orientation is carried out by a certified fitness trainer.
2. Youth Fitness Orientation is an option for all 17-21 year olds.
3. Youth ages 10-12 years of age:
a. Must be accompanied by a parent or guardian* and must be in
b. No access to the upper level
4. Youth ages 13-15 years of age may use the lower level of the gym unaccompanied and can use the upper level with the supervision of a parent or guardian*
5. 16 yrs and up have full access to the club unaccompanied after completion of youth fitness orientation.
* Parent or guardian must be 18 years of age or older. Parents or guardians aged 18-21 must complete the Youth Fitness orientation.
Student memberships are:
*$47 per month (based on one year agreement)
*$55 per month for a no contract membership
* Summer student special is $139 for 3 months
How to Make Healthy Choices at Thanksgiving Crisp air, changing leaves and chilly mornings have arrived: fall is here! That means Thanksgiving is right around the corner. This special holiday is a wonderful time to celebrate your loved ones, the blessings in your life...
Gluteus medius muscle, often referred to as the "glute med" Attachment points: Outer surface of ilium -- > greater trochanter of femur Action: Hip abduction, external and internal rotation Importance: The gluteus medius muscle is one of 3 gluteal muscles that work...
My name is Julie Martin. I am 52 years old. Two years ago I went through a nine hour operation to have a benign brain tumor removed. As a result, I am now permanently deaf in my left ear and without my left vestibular (balance) system. The easiest way to describe my...